Looks like a great recipe, I will have to try this one for sure. Thanks for sharing.
I didn’t have much time to prep food for the week because we came home super late on Sunday from our weekend getaway. We are meeting with our trainer tomorrow night and after a training sesh, we are both exhausted and HUNGRY and need food right away!
The food God’s have graced me with their presence and have provided me with all ingredients to make the perfect Firecracker Salmon.
This is good for 2 Salmon Filet:
- 2 Salmon filet- fresh or frozen (I have frozen. I will defrost and marinade them)
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tbls brown sugar
- I don’t even have a measurement of scallions for you. We love scallions so we chop a crazy amount into our dishes. So the amount of scallions are up to you!
- 4 tbls Soy Sauce we use the lower sodium kind
- 1 tbls red pepper flakes (less if you aren’t…
View original post 201 more words