Another great looking recipe, I will have to try with the tomatos
“breakfast of greatness”
This is one of my favorite breakfasts.
It’s filling, it’s yummy, and it makes me feel slightly less terrible about the several decades I spent eating strawberry pop-tarts and bagel bites.
The essence of “Eggs and Beans on Top of Greens” is this:
3. ….on top of Greens.
It’s basic. In a good way. And like all food, this recipe can also be enjoyed for lunch and/or dinner.
Plus you can modify it easily to make it your own 🙂
In case you’d like some guidance… here is how I do it.
- one or two cage free eggs
- approx 1/4 small onion, chopped
- a handful of mixed greens (baby spinach & arugula = perfect)
- 1/4 can Bush’s or Heinz Vegetarian Baked Beans (SO GOOD!)
- coconut oil/coconut oil spray (to coat pan)
- Optional: olive oil
- Optional: tomato
- Optional: splash of asian sesame dressing
View original post 142 more words