Herbal Cleanse System Metabolic Cleansing System
Although not specifically designed for weight management, some people who use Herbal Cleanse for the first time may experience a reduction in pounds and/or inches when they pair the system with a healthy, well-balanced diet and exercise.*
- – Supports improved digestion and thorough internal cleansing*
- – Helps prepare the body for optimal nutrient absorption*
- – Supports healthy weight management*
Directions for Use:
For ages 18 and older.
Follow the instructions included on the insert in each Herbal Cleanse system to carefully consume the products in the correct order each day.
For more details and step-by-step daily instructions, follow the 24-Day Challenge™ Daily Guide and/or Virtual Coach. Both of these resources can be found at advocare.com/24daychallenge.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR THE HERBAL CLEANSE:
HERBAL CLEANSE SHOULD ONLY BE USED ONCE EVERY 90 DAYS.
- – Consume a well-balanced, healthy diet while taking Herbal Cleanse
- – Follow a diet rich in whole grains, fresh fruits and vegetables
- – Drink plenty of water
- – Avoid fried, heavy foods and junk food
- – Do not take thermogenics (MNS® color packets, ThermoPlus® or AdvoCare Slim®) when using Herbal Cleanse
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
In case of accidental overdose, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
In Herbal Cleanse caplet :
Senna extract, cranberry juice powder, burdock extract, astragalus extract, milk thistle extract, schisandra extract, beet root powder, odorless garlic bulb powder.
In ProBiotic Restore™ :
Probiotic Culture: Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactococcus lactis ssp. Lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus and Streptococcus thermophilus, fructooligosaccharides.
Probiotic Culture formulated by Nicar Laboratories, Inc.
In AdvoCare® Fiber :
Fiber blend, both soluble and insoluble, including: gum acacia, guar gum, cellulose, oat bran, fruit pectins and psyllium seed